Friday, October 24, 2008

Almost Time....

I can't believe it's almost time to leave for Palm Springs! Actually, we're going to La Quinta, which is about 20 miles from Palm Springs, but close enough. :) We have some fun things planned, but I think a lot of our time will just be spent hanging out around town and at the pool (since Logan loves the water so much). We will be sure to take lots of pictures and post about it when we get back.

My dad came down today to watch Logan so I could get all my work wrapped up and run a few errands. Logan had a great time with his "Papa" and I definitely appreciated the opportunity to get things done.

If you are awake and you think about it, you can pray for us early (6:00) Sunday morning. That's when we take off for Logan's first flight....

1 comment:

Jodiferkay said...

Hope you are all having a GREAT time! Glad to know the flight went well. Can't wait to see the pics and hear about all your adventures when you return.