Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Random Things

Okay, since Sam "tagged" me I will make an attempt at seven random things about me. I don't think it will be as creative as Sam's or Joani's, but here goes....

1. Even though I'm not a car person, I really like watching the show Top Gear on BBC America. Jon loves it of course (he really likes cars), but I like it almost as much because the hosts are so entertaining.

2. I don't like clutter.

3. Sometimes I think about nothing (Jon has a hard time understanding that).

4. I like just about all outdoor activities except any form of white water rafting (I'm afraid of whitewater and although I'm a decent swimmer I kind of have a phobia of swimming in any water except a swimming pool - there might be things down there).

5. I really like playing city league volleyball and softball now. I kind of wish I had played them earlier in life...

6. I love fall - leaves, pumpkins, frost in the morning, etc.

7. I used to like intense movies, but now I pretty much only choose chick-flicks, action adventure, and comedy. It may be because it feels like too much work to watch something with much suspense.

2 comments:

Joani said...

Ah yes, the thinking about nothing. Mark does that, too. And I don't get it either!

Tim said...

Love TOP GEAR. Love it, love it, love it.